Submitted By: Barbara Berman
Clutter feels like something stuck in your throat and no matter how much you try and wash it away, its persistent nagging causes you underlying alarm and stress. Re-establishing order in a space, like parking your car in your garage, straightening out the pantry closet, or cleaning out a junk drawer in your desk, can give you a sense of control and calm that you may not be experiencing elsewhere in your life.
There are many benefits of de-cluttering and organizing, and staying organized.
- You’ll find that your stress and frustration levels are reduced because everything has a home, and you will be able to easily find what you are looking for.
- You’ll save time because you won’t spend an inordinate amount of minutes or hours looking for the same things over and over again.
- You’ll save money because you won’t have to buy duplicates and triplicates of everything.
- Your life will be simplified, you’ll finally be able to do the things you want to do, and you’ll be able to figure out what is really important.
- You’ll feel good, not embarrassed, about your environment, and you’ll be healthier.
Life can be very stressful, almost seem out of control at times, but one of the things that you can control is the clutter. Isn’t it time for you to invest in yourself and go from chaos to peace? You want to control the clutter, not the other way around, meaning the clutter is controlling you.Working with a Professional Organizer may just help you achieve that goal. Here’s what will happen when we work together.
- More will get done, and it won’t take as long as you think.
- You’ll have an expert by your side to keep you motivated, inspired, and on track.
- You’ll be amazed at how much you’ll get accomplished.
- And, it is not as expensive as you think
As A.A. Milne says, “Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
Barbara is the owner of BB’s Clutter Solutions. She understands people’s needs to create order out of chaos and to help them develop a strategy to stay organized
Barbara works with her clients one-on-one to help them develop their strategies for staying organized permanently.
Barbara has a degree in Social Work from Syracuse University. She also has over 25 years of experience in the corporate world where she managed service delivery and project teams. In addition, her extensive knowledge in developing and maintaining process improvement initiatives led her to become a Professional Organizer and to understand how important it is in life to not be cluttered.
Barbara is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, NAPO – Greater Philadelphia Chapter (also on the Board as Membership Director), Institute for Challenging Disorganization (formally the National Study Group On Chronic Disorganization), and eWomenNetwork. She is also on the Board of Directors for Sustainable Cherry Hill. To learn more about Barbara and her services visit her at http://www.bb-clutter-solutions.com/